Love CBD 100mg CBD Balm 10g
- Made In The UK
- 100mg CBD
- 10g Jar
- Cannabis Infused Balm
- Lab Tested To Ensure Consistency & Quality
- Convenient Take Anywhere Size
- 100% Naturally Sourced
This website contains products only suitable for those 18 years or older. Click Enter only if you are at least 18 years of age.or Exit
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £45
FREE DELIVERY on ORDERS OVER £45
The Love CBD 100mg CBD Balm is a multi-purpose cannabis-infused skin balm that comes in a convenient 10g take anywhere size. As well as containing the CBD-laden extracts of cannabis, this 100mg CBD balm also contains hemp seed oil and terpenes, which all meld together into a wonderful, cannabis-rich CBD balm. The balm makes a wonderful massage aid and is well suited for both sports and physio purposes as a muscle balm or in a more sensual and relaxing setting to help unwind after a busy day. Because this CBD balm contains ingredients including coconut oil and shea butter, it also works really well as a general purpose skin moisturiser and conditioner which is gentle on most skin types. The Love CBD balm has a fresh and slightly citrusy aroma as a result of the terpenes that are naturally occurring within the broad spectrum cannabis extract that is used within the product. With a near endless list of uses, you’ll find that a little Love CBD Balm goes a long way. Love CBD's cannabis is grown on farms that do not use pesticides, herbicides, artificial fertilisers or harmful chemicals.
Suggested Usage: Typical frequency twice daily.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Grapeseed Oil), Cannabidiol, Beta Caryophyllene, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary Oil).
Typical frequency twice daily.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Grapeseed Oil), Cannabidiol, Beta Caryophyllene, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary Oil), THC content<0.2%
Since 2014, Love CBD have been manufacturing and selling legal cannabis derived CBD products and we are considered to be pioneers of the UK CBD industry. They are a family business located in Cambridgeshire with a passion for this miraculous plant and a desire to produce products that change peoples lives for the better.
They have led the way in terms of:
1) Quality: Their broad-spectrum cannabis based CBD products use only the highest quality ingredients and are carefully crafted by us within their own manufacturing facility. They currently have over 4,700 reviews on Trustpilot for their products and customer service, with an average score of 4.8 out of 5. This is more positive reviews than any other UK CBD brand and is something that they are very proud of.
2) Transparency: All of their CBD and hemp products are batch tested by independent and accredited facilities so that their customers know precisely how many milligrams of CBD and other cannabinoids are in each bottle and spray. All of their lab results are published on their website and readily available to view.
3) Proving The Value of CBD: In 2014, almost no-one had heard of CBD or understood the value of it. They believed that Cannabinoids could have profound effects on the health of millions of people in this country and we based their company and their products on that belief.
4) Understanding the Entourage Effect: Their range of products is built upon the concept of the “Entourage Effect”, whereby mixing CBD, terpenes and other cannabinoids enhances and magnifies their effects. Doing this makes their CBD oil more effective overall. This is why they named their flagship product “The Entourage Oil”, to highlight this important aspect of the cannabis plant.
Their CBD oils, CBD capsules and CBD balm are of unequalled quality – They led the way in 2014 and eight years on they have unparalleled experience and knowledge of the cannabis plant, which allows them to make the finest CBD products on the market.
They are proud of their range of products… but more than that, they are proud to have played a role in the CBD and cannabis revolution that is taking place worldwide, as they come to better understand this complex and remarkable plant.